What is the problem with PEX plumbing?
- by siteadmin
A common type of plumbing is PEX. It is used in new and old homes. It is flexible and cheaper than copper pipes. Plus, it can be connected in many different ways. There are disadvantages to PEX when compared to other types. These include rodents and UV rays that can contaminate water. UV rays PEX…
- How Long Does Dishwasher Repair Typically Take, And What Is The Expected Cost?
- How long does dishwasher repair usually take, and what is the expected cost?
- How Long Will Dishwasher Service Take? And What Should I Expect to Pay?
- What Are the Potential Costs of Refrigerator Repair?
- What Are The Costs Of Refrigerator Repair, Parts And Labour?